Friday, November 20, 2009

After a tough week at work..

Well, work was kinda sucky the past week with various crappy stuff happening to me.
However, I had a great lunch with a bunch of great colleagues yesterday!

To top things off - Yong got a surprise call in the evening asking to 'borrow' our house for a drinking session by some of our closest friends.
Although I had a call at 1am (which I totally forgot), these gatherings really made my day.
It was fun to meet up with this gang of friends and simply chit chat (not the full gang was here though).


Pardon my sleepy face - was taken close to 12midnight (way past siam bu's sleeping time).

Went for supper at 130am (still on the call) at Geylang and walked home after that.
Popped in to bed at close to 3am and woke up (relunctantly) at 830am to get to work.
Thanks to Yong for waking up with me and fetching me to work this morning.

Back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment