Sunday, November 29, 2009

2nd Birthday Celebration.

Recently, I'm really getting forgetful..probably the sign that I am getting older la..

Anyway, I met up my secondary school sisters for a gathering at MS Kbox for Klunch. Also to celebrate my birthday in advance. As usual, Shuzhen had to wait for all of us since we were ALL late. Quite normal actually. Since she's always the earliest. FYI, the lunch at Kbox MS sucks. Firstly, they told us no selection left - only curry chicken. Next, the curry chicken was microwave food and the rice was pretty hard. Someone also mentioned that the potatoes still had their skin on. Probably the last time we'll go for Klunch at MS. Decided that the next session will be at eHub. Da Jie brought loads of presents from Japan.

After KTV, the ladies accompanied me to the money changer at Suntec to change currencies for my upcoming trip. We went to Swensen's to celebrate my birthday. No cake this time round - it was my favorite - ICE CREAM! Had one single candle on it and I used a spoon to 'cut' the banana as a symbolic way of cutting my 'cake'!!

We went on to Mei's house to chit chat and have dinner. This time Zhenli brought presents from her Sydney trip. Had to end the session early as I had to head home to do some work.

You realise there's no photos in this post.
Reason - I forgot to bring my camera. No one bought their camera either.
There are some photos on Da Jie's iPhone - so I'll update when I get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment