Thursday, November 19, 2009

Christmas Shopping.

Well, as with previous years, I am an early planner and shopper. This year, I can safely say I'm 70-80% done shopping (as well as wrapping the gifts) for my list (and Yong's list of course).

Kiasu right? But I always believe that the stores are cursed! Nearer to Christmas its either the stocks are out or the item prices are jacked up one lor!! Needless to say there's also the crowd that are like fighting for the best buys or rather last minute buys!!

My mentality? I go shopping and when I see something suitable for someone - I will buy and keep. Money flows out slowly too! Not so heartache!

Came back from Genting and found this tucked in a corner of the living room. Yong had went out to get a Christmas tree whilst I was away and he set it up all by himself (minus the star and skirting - which I had to go get it myself). He kinda gave himself away (as usual) before I left for Genting but I had totally gotten a shock at how pretty it looks. 100% for effort!

Thank you so much for the wonderful Christmas Tree and the effort put in to decorating it.
Lastly, a photo of the tree and the presents below it.


No comments:

Post a Comment