Thursday, November 12, 2009

Funny!

I happen to come across a link to one of my colleague's blog.
(I think) He grew up in America and he's a Chinese but he's been in Singapore for the past 5 years (he keeps repeating this in his blog - almost every other post).
It's just so funny reading his blog and the comments that he gets from his friends and family members.

I guess as Singaporeans - we take things in Singapore for granted and its funny if we take a step back and see stuff from their perspectives. We will see things that we've never thought twice about before.

It's difficult for people to look at things that happen on a daily basis and just laugh at themselves or along with it.
People here takes things a tad too seriously but when I start acting funny - people call me gila and Mr. Look will ask me to stop it although I make him laugh and laugh.
Whose acting funny now?

No comments:

Post a Comment