Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Gramophone Buffy.

Why this title?

Because Buffy went to visit the vet again last Monday. Her hind leg (where the surgery last year was done) had broken skin. She was biting it - I think it was freaking itchy. That made the area bleed. I didn't know that alcohol was too strong for cleansing and after 3 days I realised that it wasn't getting any better so Yong took time off work and brought Buffy to the vet.

The vet gave her 2 creams and an antiseptic liquid that had to be mixed 1 part to 10 parts water. Yong was so cute - he went to my kitchen to get a plastic bowl to mix the mixture and used cotton to swab the skin when I had a dropper bottle. Anyway, its almost a week not and its almost healed. On Sunday, she made it for the photo shoot - can't wait for the photos to be out.


Today, she pee-d on the balcony floor so I had to clean it up before getting out of the house. To prevent her from licking or biting the scar after medication has been applied, the vet gotten her a cone (similar to after surgery). I asked her to sit on the stool for me to apply her medication and she never came down. It was just so cute - like the Gramophone dog.

My temperature today: 36.7