Sunday, May 3, 2009

Wedding Indoor Photoshoot...

Its that day! Went for my indoor photoshoot at my bridal studio. Forgot to take some photos of my hair but here are some photos for the day:

While making up - Ivy (my makeup artist) was on the phone...

Cam-whore...

More Cam-whoring...

Close up of my face...
Waiting for my next hair styling. I had a new hairdo with every outfit change. I had 5 outfit change for today and the photo shoot took us close to 6 hours!

Yong trying out poses...


All our nonsense..we came really well prepared with me bringing 6 pairs of shoes..yong bringing 2 shirts and 2 uniforms...hahaha.....


We had some photos taken with Roxy and Buffy. Thanks to Ami and Mic for bathing and fluffing them up this am and also bringing them down to the studio in the pm for the shoot. Love you guys!! Check out Mich's blog for their behind the scenes. Sorry for making you guys wait and wait. Muackz!



After the shoot was over, I had to go to a hair salon to wash my hair and get all the gunk out of my hair! My makeup - I can't remove the bloody liner! Its like a dark eye ring on my lids..hahaha..



Now, although tired, I have one more stop to make - to my outdoor MUA house to show her my gowns and to discuss on the schedules of my outdoor...

All I can say - its really tiring to pose like this, put your hands like that, smile here, look there, look down, sit here....hahaha....