Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Late Night + Full day.

Well, my day sucked. Work issues so I shan't write it out. Yesterday, I only managed to go to bed after 1am so I am all pooped out today when I woke up at 8am.
Around 10am, Yong's dad and me went over to the new house as the carpenters were putting in the kitchen cupboards, the bedroom wardrobe and the shoe cabinet. When we arrive, the electrical men were already fixing up the power points, SCV points and phone points.
Good news is - we will be getting the house by next week.
Bad news - I had to reschedule the delivery for all the household stuff we bought and furniture.
Spent close to half a day there looking at the men fix stuff and then went back to settle work stuff. Due to the lack of sleep, it was a real tiring day for me.
Ok. I've got a long day at work tomorrow so I am going to bed now. Toodles!