Friday, May 8, 2009

A Very Big Thank You.

We've finally completed my photo-shoots. It's not been an easy day and I'm dead tired. Just showered and waiting for my hair to dry.

I want to say a very big thank you to some people here as they've made today possible for Yong and me...

First on the list - Ami! Thank you for taking a day off and following us around like our nanny. You've really been an ultra huge help to us today!! Muacks!!

Next up - Amos. Thank you for accommodating us on what we want and all the sweat/water weight you've lost today. I believe the pictures will turn out great. I must say that the one on your blog - I really do look fierce or lost or attentive....

Also, Chris..Thanks for helping us with the lights and ideas. Sorry for not giving you the 'feeling' you pictured for some shots..I not pro la...

Cherry, my makeup artist was great! I totally love the hairstyles she did for me today. Also, she was really open to suggestions and really friendly. Congrats again on your pregnancy!!!


====================================================================
Ok. So this morning started at 6am for me. Was ungodly to wake up at that kinda timing but for the sake of looking pretty! Travelled to Cherry's house and started on my makeup and hair...

Cherry doing my hair.

Completed product....

Side view....

Really side....


Will post my other look when I get the photos from Cherry. She was using her hubby's camera..more atas...

After this, we went to do a shoot at GV, the place Yong and I had our 1st date. Than we went to Marina Barrage. Caught this while the guys were taking their 'break' before the shoot...

The 3 heroes of the day....

Amos looks damn cute here lor.....ah beng!

You know whose the one working hard....

After the shoot here, we took a break. Went back to Yong's house and Qingying was so shocked to see me..too pretty le la..white gown and all the makeup. Managed to catch an hour nap before heading off to Cherry's place for another makeup and hair change. The evening to night shot begun. I saw some of the photos on both Amos and Chris's camera and they looked pretty good. Can't wait to see some of the finished photos...

I stole this from Amos's blog....totally reminded us why we chose Amos for our shoots....



Thank you to everyone that has made this day possible for us. This includes the pedestrians...