Thursday, May 12, 2011

Arrival of Kylie Look~

The date was set - 10 May 2011.
Headed into the hospital during the wee hours of the morning.
Kylie was 38 weeks + 5 days old.
It was time to come out.

Took close to 2 hours to complete all the paperwork and briefing.
I was rolled into the theatre at around 9am.
Kylie was in breech position so an elective C-section was chosen.
We chose to go under epidural instead of GA so that I can see Kylie once she's taken out.

Kylie was born 0920am on 10 May 2011.
She weighed 3.07kg and was 50cm in length.


Back at the room with Kylie after she was cleaned.
Trying to get her to know mummy.

Day 1 of Kylie Look.


Day 3 of Kylie Look.
This was taken at around 8am.
She was crying in the nursery so the nurse brought her in to see me.
Daddy went home to 'rest'.
Eyes wide open for a while than she went back to sleep.

Currently, she has a show of jaundice so she's under phototherapy.
Haven't seen her the whole afternoon after lunch.
Yes, I kinda miss her and I still talk to myself as though she was in my tummy still.
Now, I understand why mummies miss being pregnant.
Heading to take a nap.
Will update once we are all safely home.

Thanks Everyone for the well wishes!
It's the start of my moo moo career~

No comments:

Post a Comment