Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Impromtu Meetup with the Gang~

It all started with an innocent FB message from Mr Look asking what to do on a Sunday.
This message became a impromptu meetup with the entire gang (more or less entire).
The last time some of us met was for Laksa steamboat during CNY and I'm still missing the steamboat session!
Anyway, after the message went out, we met 2 hours later at Paulaner!



The super preggie me~
Yes, I've put on weight on my face *praying it's only bloatedness*.
My nose is super swollen~

The usual couple 'scratch' even in public~ tsk tsk.

Angela and I~
Oh, yeap, I had a super bad haircut!
Nevermind, I will go cut it shorter in a month's time!

Andy, Kel and Des~
Des was flying off the next day so I was really glad we met up over the weekend.
Otherwise, I'll only see him at Kylie's full month~

Kel was alone as Nico and Skyy weren't feeling too well to come along.


After 2 rounds of beer and some light snacks, it was time for Kel to go home.
The rest of us, went for dinner!
The last time we went Red Star for dim sum breakfast, the gang was telling me about this place near Little India that serves pretty good dim sum too~
However, the place serves the night-morning crowd and by morning the dim sum were mostly gone!
How could I forgo the chance to eat some dim sum?!!

Swee Choon Dim Sum.
We arrived around 6 and there was a waiting queue outside~




Go try if you are in the vicinity but trust me on the queue portion.
Apparently, it gets worse into the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment