Friday, May 27, 2011

Project Overhaul Part 1.

Not a very innovative name I know...
Overhaul-ing my clothes for part 1 cause
1. my room is super messy
2. the need to take stock of what I have and clothes (yes, this includes intimates) I need to throw/donate
3. pack some to move to my MIL's house
4. clean up my wardrobe

I did not take any before photos but do note that it took me close to 4 hours to get it all done~
This includes folding Mr Look's tees too~

1 big bag to bring to MIL house.
This doesn't include all I want to bring over though~
Only part of it.

2 bags to zip and keep.
The other huge bag is for donating/throwing. =)
Taking the chance to reduce the bulk of clothings I have.
Yes, this is also only part of it.


My neatly folded wardrobe.
Little clothes?
This is also only part of it.
I have 3 big zipped bags in the top compartment.
Those are all new clothes =P

Next, on to my skincare and makeup.
Till next week~

No comments:

Post a Comment