Monday, May 9, 2011

Cath Kidston + Uniqlo collaboration.

Probably my final shopping trip/outing before I go into confinement.
Headed to Vivo on Sunday to get out of the heat at home and to grab some lunch.
Shopped around a little and realised that Uniqlo replaced River Island in Vivo.
It was so bright and the shop front was filled with promo items.
Cath Kidston's collaboration with Uniqlo!
I love floral prints and the tees are of pretty good quality.
As a special, they were going at S$19.90 each.
I had to grab a couple of tops.
Mr Look did too as most of the tees were all S$19.90.
We basically bought one top for each of Mr Look's family member.
My buy~

2 tops.
1 in round/boat neck and the other was V-neck.
Some of the popular designs have already sold out in S sizes.
At the payment counter, I picked up the 2011 brochure.
Guess what?
More collaborations of course!




Carebears!


Barbie!
I must get that polka dot with pink Barbie tee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment