Saturday, May 7, 2011

Early Fathers' Day Pressie~

Met Jenn for lunch and catchup yesterday.
She had to rush off for tea after lunch and I had time to walk around Bugis before getting my dinner.
Headed to BHG to grab some stuff for myself and the house.
After that, I went down to get Mr Look a 'Thank You' and early Fathers' Day gift!
Here's what I got for Mr Look~

From Topman.
He's been wanting to go clothes shopping but because of my mid-heavy condition I wasn't able to shop/walk around much.
My feet will swell and my back will hurt.
So, it was out to get what was needed and time to head home.
Thus, I decided to get him some new wear~

Berms and Polo!
Nothing much else to buy for men but these are relatively new colors in his black dominated wardrobe.
Being picky, he has been looking for tailored shorts instead of the usual cargo shorts.
So this was a nice change~

Happy Fathers' Day in advance Mr Look!

No comments:

Post a Comment