Wednesday, August 22, 2012

FOTD - 22nd August 2012.

Super long since I last did a FOTD post.
Managed to do something this week in under 20 minutes.

 
 Photo's not very clear due to lighting but I'll try again next week.
Usually for work I'm always using brown or pinks - light shades.
I was going through my Inglot palettes and saw the gorgeous teal shades and had to use them!

 
Stuff I used for the look.
Inglot palette, UD Naked Palette, Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation, L'oreal True Match concealer, Smashbox primer, UD Primer Potion, MAC Beauty powder as blusher.
There's my usual CG loose powder missing from this photo.

I used the top pinkish shade in my brows after the UD primer potion, the inner V is the bottom light green shade and the darker green in my outer V.
I totally forgot the color pay off of these Inglot shades since I wasn't reaching out to them as often as I should have.

 
 My first love - UD Naked palette.
Used Creed as my liner for the look.
As for my lips, I left it bare and used only lip balm after kissing Kylie goodbye =)



No comments:

Post a Comment