Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Jill Stuart Patisserie collection.



 A short review on the 2 sugar glitter eyes from the recent Patisserie collection.
Top color is 01 Honey Sugar and the bottom is 05 Caramalized Sugar.

Swatch on my hand.
The first thing that strike me was the scent of the product!
As always with Jill Stuart, the scent is always sweet and as the collection name - it smells like sweet pastry!
Really sweet that you can almost eat it!
The description of the scent - sweet custard fragrance.

 There's specks of glitter in the liquid and it adds a gleam to the eyelids.
I used this on it's own with no base under and the color stays the entire day.
Ingredients: Honey-glucose, apricot kernel oil, wild rose extract and almond oil.
I forgot to take a photo but there's a pink crystal on the top of the tube as with most Jill Stuart lip glosses.
I have to say I'd prefer the eye gloss in tubes with applicators than in pots as they dry faster in pot form and it's tougher to get the cream out from a pot with the hope that my fingernails won't nick the rest of the cream.

As always, love this Jill Stuart buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment