Friday, August 10, 2012

Makeup for my trip.

A quick post on my makeup that I'm bringing to my family trip.
This makeup pouch was a freebie with a Jap magazine that I bought quite a long time ago.
Really spacious.
Only thing is there's no dedicated slots for my brushes.
So there is another pouch that I use for shorter trips (= less makeup).

Not bringing a whole lot of stuff.
Recently with the birth of Kylie, I minimize the lip products I use to literally 0 so as to be able to kiss her =)
I'm only bringing my trusty Kiehls lip balm for this trip which is not featured in the above.

Just a quick overview of products.
Ettusais Jelly balm, all the eye glosses from Jill Stuart, P&J and primer potion, MM mascara, Esprique base, face powder, base and my tools.
Eye shadow palette, concealer, blusher and my liner.

For any trips shorter than 4 days, these products are usually halved.

No comments:

Post a Comment