Tuesday, August 7, 2012

H&M and CottonOn Buys from Saturday - 28 July 2012.

 We went out to post celebrate Dorothy's birthday on Sat and since some were late I went to do a little shopping for myself (as much as I tell myself I should really stop buying clothes!!).
After meeting the ladies, Dorothy was interested in the rubberband that Lay Kiang bought for me and we trotted to H&M.
As usual I thought I'd never find anything for myself but I was dead wrong!
Anyway, first up, I got some cute boys tees for Kylie!
H&M is the place I always shop for Kylie regardless which country I'm at.

Cute isn't it?
They are under boys but with colors this bright I love them to bits!
Hangers come FOC with it.
S$7.90 each.
*Kylie points to her tee when you ask her 'Lion where?'*

This was from kids as well but from the looks of it, its for me la!
13-14 year old fits me nicely.
Simple piece for work paired with pants/jeans or shorts for the weekends.
White means I need to watch what I eat.

I contemplated long and hard over this dress.
I first saw it on Gmarket for about S$35-S$40 and this retails at S$49.90 in H&M.
Pricey for a dress.
I tried it and loved it so I bought it.
*Heartache*
*Still contemplating if I should return it*

Before all these shopping, I actually went to F21 and CottonOn.
Ended up with buying S$50 worth of clothes from CottonOn.

Love the leather detailing on the collar.
2 for S$25.
There was teal but ran out of XXS sizing.
Settled with grey and cream.

This was something I contemplated too.
At my age, I think I'm acting young. 
Hahaha!
I have a penchant for lace/crochet worked into clothes (absolute sucker for that!).
S$29.90 for this top.
As you can tell, anything that costs more than S$20 I will usually think quite a bit before making the purchase.
Time to stop buying clothes until my BKK trip!!!!

*Mr Look, please remind me*

No comments:

Post a Comment