Sunday, August 26, 2012

Non Makeup uys from Melbourne.

No massive shopping done but some was done =)
Sharing the non makeup buys in this post.
First up, Kylie's stuff!


Gap buys from the Gap sales!
Each for AUD10.

'
Some interesting stuff to share.
Coles Nappy Bags - these are scented bags to throw soiled nappy (diapers) in so that they won't stink up the toilet or the garbage.
Reason being, the garbage collectors comes only once a week in Australia.
In Singapore, we merely throw them down the rubbish chute and call it a day.
Bought these for bringing out.

Lucas Papaw Ointment - these are great for diaper rash, cuts, insect bites etc.
Used it on Kylie's diaper rash and it was great!
They come pretty cheap as well - AU5.99 at Priceline or Target stores.
Singapore has them too but it's retailed at around SGD 16.

Huggies wet wipes - I love the box.
Nothing else needs to be said =P

Tees and shorts.
Mostly from BigW and CottonOn Factory Outlet.

If anyone remembers, there used to be a Kmart in Singapore.
I think it was at Marina Square.
I used to love Kmart's thick home socks and since there's Kmart in Melbourne how can I leave without them?!

Tadah!!
Love them!!

I didn't buy much clothes since I was on a ban.
This sleep top was from Peter Alexander, a store that sells sleepwear.
I got this from the Factory Outlet and paid only AUD1.90 for it!
The price was marked down from AUD 29.90 and was on 30+60% discount.
Cheap buy!

 The 2 sleeveless tops are from CottonOn at AUD 5 each from the factory outlet as well.
And the lace top is from Dotti at AUD 19.95, a tad expensive but I like the color of the top.

Shoes from Target at AUD8.


At St Kilda's Sunday flea market, I bought these local made pots.
These are for essence oil and they release the scent slowly into the air.
I remember a pot that I used to have many years ago that we got from Perth.
A fond memory of my dad.

Some Lush shower gels.

Loads of food stuff!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment