Monday, August 13, 2012

Weekly Photo Challenge - Makeup Colors Edition


Another theme of Yumeko's weekly challenge.
The makeup colors edition.
I have to say, these featured makeup are the ones located at my MIL's house.
It doesn't cover those I have at home.
For work, I mostly use brown eye colors so I do have tons of those.
Here we go!

Makeup Colors Edition
1. Black
 The only blacks I use are dark shades of green and grey as my liner.
Other than that it's got to be my mascara.
I seldom line my eyes with liquid eyeliner as I prefer to line it with a powder shade like the above MAC color.

2. Brown

 Some of the browns I have here.
Most of my browns are at home and of course it includes the infamous Naked Palette!

3. White
White!
I used to have a pearl white eyeliner but decided to do away with that as most palettes do have a shade of white in them.
Tadah!
 
4. Orange [since Sephora named it color of the year this year]
I did think this was tough initially but when I opened the makeup case, it wasn't.
Most of my blushes are of a orange shade simply because I'm pretty tan and this looks like a natural glow on me~

5. The most popular color amongst your makeup collection

This was a pretty tough decision for me as it's pretty much a tie between grey shades and green shades!
I went with green as it's also really flattering on my skin =)

No comments:

Post a Comment