Friday, August 31, 2012

Weekly Photo Challenge - Body Care Edition.

Yumeko's challenge time! 
This week's on body care edition.
Only when I did this post that I realise I haven't been using as much moisturiser as I had when I was preggers!
Anyway, these are some items I'm using at my in-laws house.
I'm in a situation where I have double of everything as I have the privilege of collecting 2 stashes! =P

Body Care Edition
1. Body Wash
Using LUSH's Grass and Dirty Shower Gel (I prefer the scent of Dirty - haha!) and the porridge soap as scrub.
Philosophy's Mulling Spices was on a really good discount some time back on Drugstore so I bought to try.
Love the thick texture of Philosophy shower gel.
Will try to run a bubble bath with this soon =P

2. Skin Moisturizer
 
California baby calendula lotion that I am sharing with Kylie.
I bought 6 bottles at one go and now we are left with 1 unopened one.
Time to move to something else as Kylie's getting bumps on her skin and PD mentioned it could be sensitive skin.
So, guess who will be using up her lotions?

3. Hair treatment / Conditioner

After giving birth to Kylie, I've been using Murad's shampoo and conditioner to counter hair loss.
Moved on to Alterna Bamboo and now that I'm almost finishing them, I'm going back to Tsubaki hair spa range.
A kind friend bought so much that I think I might be using that for the next 1 year =X

4. Perfume
 My all time favorite - Jill Stuart.
However, similarly with the birth of Kylie, I haven't been using much perfumes.
All of them are pretty much in the condition they were 1.5 years back.

5. Other body care items you use
 
My must have hand creams for travel.
Almost done with this tube.
Will be opening up another tube soon.

As you can see, I seldom use bodycare stuff.
Due to lack of time (laziness) I guess.
Mostly used during travels as the dryness demands it.

No comments:

Post a Comment