Friday, March 11, 2011

Asos.com Haul~free shipping.

Recently ordered from Asos.com with a colleague since they were offering free International shipping.
Luckily I did as the Avojuice I got from Melva is loosing the effect on my tummy.
You really feel that your skin is being stretched max.
If I had seams on my sides, I believe you can probably see it ripping apart right now.

My colleague and me shared the order.
Less than 10 items in total.
My Buys.
1 Superdry Osaka 6 Tee for Mr Look at 20quid, 2 steam cream 10.50pound each, 1 Korres Body Milk 13pound and a Bourjois Blusher 6.99 pound.

The only 2 designs available on the site.
No choosing for me since I need the content in these metal tins.

The Bourjois blusher which is LE to Asos.com.


It smells like J&J powder.
Yet to swatch this at the moment.

My last item - Korres Aloe Vera Body Milk.
Why did I get this?

Look at all the above.
That's why.
And yes, I'm going to test this on my tummy too. =)

Hopefully, this works well on my tummy.
Next up, Sephora haul from the states.


No comments:

Post a Comment