Monday, March 28, 2011

Counting Down.

Yes, I'm officially counting down.
Over the weekend, I'd packed my delivery bag, clear the space at home, bought the foldable bed from Ikea and got some baby stuff (wet wipes, detergent, baby wash) etc in preparation for the arrival.

Mr Look and I also went for the 32nd week checkup last Friday.
She's weighing in at 1.7kg (compared to 1.072kg 4 weeks ago) and mummy's at 58.6kg (about 11kg gain).
She's doing good except for the fact that she has yet to turn head down and is still in the bridge position.
We'll see how it goes in the 34th week checkup.

Dr Tan is actually targeting the 38th week for her to come out.
That will be early May instead of the actual EDD of 19 May.

I guess I'm all set and we'll just get the stuff we need when she comes along.
Counting down to the day that I'll be suffering~

No comments:

Post a Comment