Thursday, March 3, 2011

Majolica Majorca - Sugary Trap (Chapter 30) at Watsons!

It has hit our shores!
I was just lemming over it in my past post a couple days back.
During lunch, I headed to Watsons to get some post pregnancy neccesities.
Walked past the MM counter and saw the pink product brochure.
That got my heart pumping as I rant on and on about how it was launched and sold out in Taiwan and Japan.

Must get a copy.
So after that I walked around to grab my necessities and when I was heading to the counter area I saw the stand!
It was fully stocked!


*I took the 2 blushers, 2 mascara and the brown palette that's empty in the photos - guilty* 

I was deciding which shade of the Puff de Cheek Blusher to get.
They were S$22.90 each.
L to R: PK301 (Peach Macaroon), OR302 (Apricot Macaroon) and PK303 (Strawberry Macaroon).
Limiting myself to 2 -  I was torn between peach and strawberry.
FYI, I couldn't see any of the Vanilla Macaroon on the shelves.
I'm not too sure but I think PK303 is a LE product with the Vanilla Macaroon for this range.

I switched my focus to the Jeweling Eyes palette, I think both are limited.
S$27.50 each.
The above was for the Caramelise palette.
The colors were very intense to my surprise as I didn't have a good experience with the previous Majolook palette that I bought.
*pardon the reddish marks around the swatch - it's the blushers*

The other limited item was the Lash Expander Frame Plus in chocolate brown.
S$25.90 each.
I've been a faithful supporter of MM's mascara as they work great on me.
I had to get the brown and since it was LE, I grabbed 2 =P
Yes, I know the words 'Limited Edition' causes me to go into a deep 'unconscious' state where I just keep buying.
Reason being that I use daily or every other day so after 3-4 months I tell myself to throw them away.
Thus, I'm a 1 mascara at a time girl (I don't open more than 1 tube at a time)

OMG! After so long, MM has outdone itself with the whimsical and totally cute collection!!!
Prices in Singapore are a little more expensive than Taiwan but guess what?!
Watson's having a 20% discount on MM products right now!
Go grab yours!
I'll do a short post on what I bought after this =)

No comments:

Post a Comment