Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The support of a husband...thank you~

It may be a simple gesture of buying/making breakfast but it tells a lot about the support of a husband.
Thanks to Mr Look for the breakfast last Friday.
Although he didn't have to work, he woke up to make it for me and than fetch me to office.

Thank you Mr Look for the breakfasts whenever you are at home and also for letting me have the whole bed last night because I look comfortable sleeping in the middle~
Thank you for everything else too~

MUACKS~
*I know our bunny girl will be in good hands*
Going into my 29th week of pregnancy.
Everything seems to be still good.
Slight aches and cramps, a little dizziness, dry lips, heavy tummy - I guess all part and parcel of being pregnant.

Baby's weight as of Feb 28 - 1kg 72gm.
My total weight gain as of Feb 28 - 9kg.
*counting down to May - 10 more weeks to go*

No comments:

Post a Comment