Sunday, March 13, 2011

Changi ~ a series of events.

It was an unexpected chalet stay - that's all I can say.
Mr Look booked the chalet for some other reason and it was canceled.
So, we went to stay and enjoy the sea breeze.
Ha, this was only the start of the series of events that followed in the next 48 hours.

Beautiful scenery~
It was really like a short getaway to a beach resort.

The hall.
Bedroom.
There were 2 bedroom on the 2nd floor.
This came with a queen sized bed and the other had 2 single beds.
The room was really big.
I think there was a sofa bed in this room too.
2 toilets with shower - 1 on each floor.

My bag.
I got the Mr. Men from Taiwan and it brings back memories when I'm carrying this bag.


View from the 1st floor balcony.

Me working~
I was telling my friend on FB that this is the pregnant stance - 1 pillow behind and 1 on the lap.
This totally covered my bump.
Yes, that's a banana next to me.

The favorite drink for the 48 hours by Mr Look.

Erhm, yeap, unhealthy dinner.
All from Changi Village market - satay, fried oyster, prawn noodle and chicken wings.
Yummehz!
Mr Look and I both miss Taiwan's fried oyster.

Me!
Portion not very big for everything so it wasn't a stuffed dinner.


The gang that joined us after.
All poly mates from Dragonboat.
One of them had stayed over for both nights with us as it was raining/drizzling non-stop.
They had fun catching up while I was sleeping upstairs.

So, next day, Mr Look and Greg went for a jog and returned while I freshened up.
Headed to eat Changi Nasi Lemak and spent the rest of the day chit chatting, drinking beer, watching cable, laughing at each other and reminicsing the old times.
It was pure fun.
Lunch was the famous Changi V Wanton mee (yea, 3 meals already!).

Dinner time, we headed to Bedok Blk 85 for Bak Chor Mee.
Hahah, eating all the food with vengence since we were so near!
Greg ordered the mee from another store and seriously - all tasted the same.
Had satay made by chinese youngsters - pretty good!
On the way back, I had wanted to get ice-cream so we stopped at the Esso.
Mr Look's car battery die-d on him.

Thanks to a friend, we managed to resuscitate the car!
Oh yes, the battery chose to stop working at a petrol kiosk.
Haiz, car die-d again when we went back to the chalet so Mr Look had to call another friend to come by in the morning to help.
It was still drizzling and Greg was stuck for the night.
Hahaha, although there were no plans for the whole chalet it was a pretty interesting experience afterall.

No comments:

Post a Comment