Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Haul~Sephora - detailed post.

*Photo Intensive Post*

Sorry, lazy to collage the photos so you'll have to scroll *slowly* through this post.
All the stuff that my US lover bought for me from Sephora, US.

1st up, Benefit's bella bamba.
Lotsa swatches online, so I shan't do it.
I love Benefit's box blushers for the pigmentation and I've been lemming for this since it's launch.

Watermelon pink~
This box is a little different as there's a mirror inside and also its a flip open box.
One more thing, the blusher smells really good too unlike the other blushers.
Love this max!

Next, Philosophy's purity and hope in a jar.
Well, I've always wanted to try Philosophy products so I'm going to start with the most basic cleanser and moisturiser.
FYI, these are small versions 60ml and 90ml only.
Meant to be used when I travel *hopefully*.

My first Sephora brush.
Professionnel Platinum Natural All Over Shadow Brush #12.
I wanted a big fluffy brush for my eyelids.
I think this will do the trick =)


My 3rd Nars blusher in Madly.
I love the color and I have no dupe for this.
Shimmery salmon is probably what I'll describe this as.
I realise that Nars blusher tends to look darker in the pan than on the face.

UD Ammo palette and UD Eden primer.
This is a set on Sephora.com but at the stores they were sold seperately.

I've bought the Sin primer potion sometime back and it's working great for me.
Only problem is that it was shimmery and brown so kind of tough for me to use colors on top of it.
The one that dries clear is a tad drying on my lids so I bought Eden.
Matt light brown on drying.
Not sure if it'll make my shadows 'pop' but let's see how it goes.


Ammo palette.
I like the packaging, some parts are velvet and some are printed shiny purple.

I was a little wow-ed away with the Naked palette.
Been reaching out to it 2-3 times a week for various colors.
After looking at some of the shades in this Ammo palette, I was pretty happy with it too =)

These are gift/free~
The Bliss soapy suds were free from Sephora and the BM face fashion was a gift from my lover.


Blusher.

2 shadows - 1 in purple and the other one is ashy green.

Lippie - love the color~
And a pencil liner.

That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment