Monday, March 7, 2011

Nail Vibe 1 item purchase ~ Avojuice.

Thanks to Melva for sending this out on a non-standard postal day!

With the bulging tummy, I had a very bad rash 2-3 weeks back because I had tried to change the cream/lotion I was using *stupid move*.
I was using the Steam Cream (*thanks to reading Haru's Japan buys!) I got from Asos.com last year when it was on sale on my bulging tummy.
I was interchanging with my existing bottle of Avojuice.
I finished a bottle of avojuice back in Feb and I kind of stopped with the Steam Cream to 'test' other products on my tummy (hoping to save some moolah -_-").


FAILED BIG TIME!!!


I tried cocoa butter cream, Vaseline lotions (which used to work well on my legs/hands) and even J&J baby oil.
All caused me tummy big time rash!!!!!
Haiz!
Expensive Tummy.
So, I reverted to using the little Steam Cream I had left and I ordered another bottle of Avojuice from Melva.
I was really desperate as the itch was causing me sleepless nights!
Thanks NailVibe/Melva for sending it out so quickly!!
I ordered it last Wed, she posted it out on Thurs and I got it last Friday!!
*yes, I'm using it now*
Maybe I should get another 1-2 bottles.
After using it for 1.5 weeks, I'm guessing I've used up 1/8 of it.

Asos.com was offering free international shipping so I ordered 2 more tubs of Steam Cream last week.
Will update on that when it arrives.
I didn't really like the can's designs but beggers can't be choosers right?
This beats Clarin's anti-stretch mark oil which is retailing at S$80 at Metro. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment