Thursday, March 10, 2011

Inglot Freedom 10 pan palette~Haul.

This was one of my lemmings after reading Ms Sophia's post back in Jan.
Was supposed to get a friend in the states to buy them for me but I so happen to receive a MUA notification from Poland (where Inglot originates).
Went into a custom-purchase swap with her which resulted in a cheaper palette as compared to purchasing it directly from the states.

I have to say that the price hike this year didn't dampen my mood to get it.
In the US, it was originally around US$50 but after Feb it went up to about US$80 per palette.
The lady sent me the receipt and after my rough calculation, this came up to about US$45 but shipping was a whopping US$14.
Still cheaper than the states nonetheless =P

The casing was really, really heavy.
I will say it's the heaviest I've 'carried' for a 10 pan palette.


Sorry for the blur photo - done with iPhone as my Sony battery died on me.
Anyway, I don't really know what the colors are because they are found under the pan and I don't want to risk damaging the shadows. =P
The numbers in this palette are 399, 396, 448, 67, 411, 65, 75, 454, 431 and 402.

The color payoff were pretty good and I love it that the black and dark blue doesn't stain my skin.
The glitter doesn't really fallout per the swatch.
Would love to use the greenish blue and bluish green colors on the bottom row and see how it turns out on my eyelids.
That's all I wanted to share for now.

Hopefully, my US haul will be here by this weekend and I'll have more stuff.
It's hitting me now, think this is called makeup overdose.
Hahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment