Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Haul~Clinique Chubby Stick.

After getting the Whoppin Watermelon Chubby Stick (and loving it), I asked Jenn to get me another 2 more.
This is real moisturising and I need it as I get chapped lips easily these few weeks.
I think it's due to my pregnancy as I read that some ladies having the same symptoms.
I'm putting on lip balm every night before I sleep.
If I forget (or get lazy) for 2 nights, my lips will be chapped the following day *horrible*.
Yeap, it's that bad despite me drinking more than 2 litres of water daily.
Oh well, the changes to the body during pregnancy is something I can't control.

This time I got mega melon (04) and super strawberry (07).
I realise that the colors are a little off what was given on the Sephora website.
Below are the swatch from my sticks.
Whoppin Watermelon is a barbie pink shade - not really what I thought when I got it.


L to R: 07 and 04.

T to B: 07 and 04.
07 - its more of a darker pinkish shade and 04 is more of a coral shade.
*pardon my descriptions*
Will definitely be using these soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment