Monday, August 17, 2009

August 15, 2009 (Part 2)

OK! Part 2 - fetching me to go to Yong's house.
The 'sisters' of Yong's brothers. Brought the Roast Pig in and didn't want to get out. Haha. They even made Yong dance while singing etc. Became part of my sister gang!

There they are at the gate crashing, standing on my sisters' end. Thanks bros/sis!

My aunties and Yong's aunty waiting for the gate crashing to be over. The roast pig was huge!


Finally, after eating durian, banana, drinking coke, singing and saying 'I love you' in various languages.


The brother gang.


A photo with my mum.

A photo with my cousin that came to help out.

My mum's elder sister family.

Ok! Moving out!




Yong was smelling his fingers - Durian smell.


Squeezed to the corner of the lift.

Getting into the car with my huge train.


Moving off to Yong's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment