Wednesday, August 19, 2009

August 15, 2009 (Part 5)

The last instalment of the photos I've gotten off my camera, Facebook and blogs.
These are photos from the dinner itself.


Ya..twin brothers..
My relatives.

Our Table top photo.
Me in my pink Thai silk cheong sam from Nicola.

Linksys aka CBG!

Extended family photo.
My Ang Pow box guard. Asked FJ to take a photo of Mich coz she was sitting at the reception desk all alone guarding the cash!! Job well done!
My Pine Garden cake which came late and made everyone wait at the reception area..
The Sword-bearers. Yan Daos!
Cake Cutting.
2nd March-In with the confetti.
Champagne popping/pouring.
Yong's brothers all wore berms and shirt to attend the dinner.
The Flip Camera that recorded most of the days' happenings. I am trying to piece the vids taken by Siti with the Flip and than I will post it here.
Thank you speech.
My Mitsubishi Family.
Yong's BMT friends.Part of my extended family.
Baby Nico (in pram), Skyy, Kelvin, Yong and Me.
Mich, Amy, Me & Siti.
Ivy Senior and Junior.
Hot babe & me!
After everyone left, this was the last round of drinks for Yong and his camp friends.
Was wondering if I should put the below photos as a part 6 but decided against it.
Well, Yong had 1 brother whom I've never ever saw drunk before.
However, for our wedding, he has given us his all (drinking I mean).
After Yong showered around 1am, we decided to go and see if he was ok.
Guess who was drunk?

Obvious now?
Andy sacrificed for us..
The sober ones..
After that, it was my turn to deliver the Baileys top tier cake to Mummy's room. I headed up to shower after that. Yong stayed in the brother's room and this happened...

I have no idea why Yong made Alastiar do push-ups at 2am in the morning. Must be some Army thing...

That concludes my photos for the wedding. Now we shall await Amos's photos.

Will try to load the vids taken on the Flip Camera over the weekend. Though its going to be a hectic one too.

Back to work..

No comments:

Post a Comment