Tuesday, August 18, 2009

August 15, 2009 (Part 3)

Part 3 - Yong's house and tea ceremony.
Random photos, too much to post.
Siti really had fun snapping!
Tea for my new elder brother.
Taking a break for the camera..
The bros relaxing along the corridor..
Changed to the Kua and a pic with Siti.
Pic with Diana (see, you weren't eating!)
Talking to my sisters..think we were discussing the weight of the kua..its not heavy at all BUT its freaking hot!!
Yong's nephew I believe..cute cute boy! He was so happy that day!
In the lift - going to the new house.

They made Yong carry me into the house (Amos, sorry we forgot all about waiting for you =P)
Our new bed!
From Eugene's phone..nice right?
My sisters nua-ing. They almost didn't want to leave..
Amos telling me that my 'ang pow' box looked like a lucky draw box. It is indeed a lucky draw box!

The guys locked me in and asked me for ang pow before they were willing to open he gate to let me out. They wanted their 'Kai Men Ang Pow'.
Posing for our neighbour. We felt like celebraties that day.. In the lift, going back to my mom's house.

Back!
Amy had her hair done!
After the tea ceremony at home, it was R&R time before we headed out to the hotel. Actually, the whole schedule wasn't really hectic. We still had time to rest at all 3 houses and at the hotel before the commencement of the ROM ceremony. That will be in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment