Saturday, August 1, 2009

Guo Da Li (Part 2).

One down!! Mummy, Amy, Yong and me have finished delivering the Biscuits to our relatives!

Yong, his mum and Ler Jun came over to exchange the items in the afternoon and after that we started the 'delivery' service.

Gifts from my end for exchanging.


Gifts from Yong's end. All those in plastic were the biscuits.




These are traditional Cantonese Biscuits for marrying the daughter. 2 salty, 2 lian rong, 2 dou sa and 2 sponge cake. We opened one box to share around at home.


Ler Jun with a very excited Buffy.

Went to a couple of places to deliver the biscuits - one of them was my cousin's house. Her baby grew so much since we last saw her in Feb! She obviously loves me! Just looks so so so much like my cousin when she was younger. Reminds me so so much!

Had dinner with my mom's elder brother at Sushi Tei after he came from work to collect the biscuits.

Everyone had a tired day...including Buffy though she had loads of fun and attention...

Next up, preps for our Actual Day on the 15th!

2 comments:

  1. ahah... look like me? or D?
    ahah tots still running in me with the "superman" stunt you did when we were young.

    I hope little christine won't do that. ops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. must you remind me of that? No worries..I will teach her!! hahahaha..

    ReplyDelete