Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Ion.

Left office slightly earlier today to get my waxing done. All I can say - don't do your brazillian too close to your period, it really HURTS!


Anyway, after that I went to Ion to meet Ami and my cousin for dinner and a tad bit shopping. This was the first time I've stepped in! Many shops were already opened and there's a Dunkin' Donuts in there (finally willing to come back??). Haven't tasted the munchkins yet but I think its a lag-er as there are already sooo many different donuts shop in Singapore (kinda sick of it already). There was a queue when I passed it but it was nothing compared when Donut Factory first opened.


We went to the food court at the basement (basement 4 has shops mind you). The decor was really pretty but the food we had - so-so only. Had the Ngoh Hiang with Bee Hoon and also we saw the brand 'Fatty Weng' (Fei Zhai Weng in Cantonese) - they serve really good zhe char from what I remember. They were selling Fried Carrot Cake, Oyster Omelette, Fried Kway Tiao. Tried the Oyster Omelette (orh jian) - this sucks big time! The dish was really oily, the eggs were overcooked and it was salty..haiz..spoilt the brand name.
I have to say that the dinner was really enjoyable. We had lots of laugh! After that we went shopping. Found the Rubi shop that sells the shoes from CottonOn that Siti told me. Bought my replacement gold flats and a black one for Ami since it was 2 for $25. Absolutely love the flats. though Yong mentioned that there were many people wearing it..


After all the shopping, we came back to Bishan and I had to go back to office to get my laptop. Had to follow-up on something for my colleague. Esther told me to 'hold the fort' so I am 'holding' the fort.
Back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment