Saturday, August 29, 2009

Good Brownie with good ice-cream!

We are back from Bali! Safe and sound (except for itchy rashes on both of us).
Before I post our Bali photos, just wanted to show what a good dessert is made of. One of my colleague is a great baker and I got from him - 2 slabs of brownies. I've kept half a slab for ourselves! The night before we flew off to Bali, we had to eat this for supper. Simple brownie with ice-cream. It was heavenly. Even Yong said the brownie tastes great.

Half slab brownie cut into 4 and put into the microwave (thanks to Ami and Mich) to be heated.
One of my favorite ice-cream - Haagen Dazs' Macadamia Nut Brittle.


Viola - the perfect most fattening dessert!

2 comments:

  1. kekeke, I MISSED YOUUUU! :D felt so long ago since i saw u, even if it was only just now. =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya..i missed home too...felt kinda weird yesterday..

    ReplyDelete