Tuesday, August 18, 2009

August 15, 2009 (Part 4)

Ok..this part is supposed to be my ROM photos...
Not-so-famous Amos went home to do the express highlights (and shower I hope) so not much photos. Anyway, it was done in like 10-15minutes. Even Verene said it was fast. Hahah...yea..just the formality of being pronounced 'man & wife' & getting the HDB we already have.
Photos were taken by Amy and FJ (taken off FB for now).
This was done in the bridal suite room with only our family and FJ there to witness it.
Thanks to Mr. Eric Wong for making the session quick and fuss-free. He was a very jovial man and very experienced indeed. Thank you so much.
Thanks to FJ for covering the solemnisation portion as well.
Thanks to Nicola for the beautiful cheongsam, I had alot of good comments on this.

Explaining to us what to say and do..
Explaining to us our vows.


Exchanging rings. I look kinda weird in the photo. Please excuse me.

Mr Wong signing our ROM certificate.
And there we were - pronounced 'Man & Wife'.
Yes, you can call me Mrs. Look.

No comments:

Post a Comment