Sunday, August 9, 2009

Excited?

I've been getting this question quite often the past days. My answer is a 'no'. I don't know why but no I'm not excited over next weekend. Maybe I'm just a weirdo.


It has been a great weekend. Work was great and the weekends were great too..


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!!


Had a great meet-up with the ladies last night, we had dinner, shopped around, ate ice-cream and did tonnes of chit-chatting. I totally enjoyed myself whenever I met up with them. Melissa had a 'trick' book with her - the magician kind and tried 2 tricks on us. In the end, we had to make her tell us how one of the tricks were done before letting her go home!
Oh well, Mei - go practise more tricks ok? By the way, Yong wanted to try the 1st trick on me lei.haha..I broke the trick!!! Thanks to Dorothy!
Dorothy - remember to return the calculator!


My boss went on her personal holiday and I certainly hoped she enjoyed the trip though I know she did call in for a conference call on Friday. Sometimes you just need to...


I've finally completed my 2nd to last load of belongings shifting to the new house. All I'm left with is the last load to be shifted after the wedding day as I still need my stuff here. I spent almost 3 hours to pack up the bedroom and find respective spaces for our stuff! It was really scary knowing I had that amount of stuff (makeup, bags and clothes). Hang in there - almost done!


Yesterday after the facial, as we were driving to Yong's house, he was sharing with me that his friends gotten themselves a new gf. One of whom name was 'Precious' and the other gf was named 'babe'. He went on joking about when the 2 of them came out it was called 'Precious babe'. So I joked that we can call our daughter 'chio', her full name will be Look Chio! Hahaha.. Or we can call her Pretty Look Chio! Not bad right?!! Boy can call 'Handsome Look Yan Dao'!! Wahahah...Damn Cool lor. Since the name will be laughed at might as well make it a compliment! Anyway, we had a good laugh ourselves...


Ok, its officially 6 more days to the big day! Nope, still not excited. =)

1 comment:

  1. ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! It's suppose to be MAGIC...don't tell anyone else!

    ReplyDelete