Tuesday, December 8, 2009

7th December.


Went to office for work on my birthday to receive thiese:


Flowers from Yong (from the Land of a Thousand Smiles - how cheesy.)

Cupcakes from Mike!
The best thing - its PINK!!
The icing and the cupcake!!
Oh, it tastes yummy too!!

My Birthday cake to be shared with Yong when he returns.
It's PINK too!!!

My bitten cupcake.

Went for a simple dinner with a close friend at East Coast.

Headed home as requested by Michelle.
Yong wasn't around so this was my celebration.



Sisters (plus Roxy).


Roxy's eyes were fixated on the cake once Michelle brought it out.
She had Canele and I have only breadtalk - talk about a dog's life!


Michelle's bright idea..


Cupcakes!
1 flower - Ami
2 flowers - Ivy
3 flowers - Michelle

Thanks Ami and Mich!!!


Red Roses for me...

Thanks Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment