Friday, December 4, 2009

It's Officially Business - Part 2.

Part 2.
Most of the day was work.
Had a little fun after that though.


What I wore - silver turtleneck from VS, black dress from Zara TRF, tights and pumps.


The cab we took to Futian CBD.
I like how the day of the week is being displayed on the car seat.
Reminds you how close to Friday it is!

Random shot.

Lunch at a nearby restaurant with the whole gang.



My Cod fish set lunch.
Only 40RMB - cheap cheap!



Came to Dong Men at around 5-ish for shopping and some dinner.
This place kinda reminds me of Ximenting in Taiwan.
Loads of stuff to buy!!



Modern Toilet!
The restaurant famous for using toilet decor and well toilets as their theme.
The computer is re-starting as the place black-out while were there.

My poor baby in the bathtub - must be cold.


Carbonara on a toilet seat cover.

Our drinks.

My hot milk tea - I miss Taiwan!!
This one has no pearls/bubbles in it.

Dessert!


There were so many shoe shops!!!

My loots - knit dress from Uniqlo, tights, tights and more tights...

Boots, boots and more boots...

Esther's loot...
We went for a massage at around 11pm after packing our lugguage.
Cleaned my ears, went for hot stone massage, gotten a feet massage all for S$50!
And, this lasted for close to 4 hours!!
We went back to hotel around 4am in the morning and our flight was at 230pm!
Yes, we overslept!! We did make it home though.

The MPV that took us from ShenZhen back to HKIA.

On the plane!!

We arrived in Singapore at about 6pm and headed home to put down our lugguage.
Had the time to pop by Yong's mum's house to put down the lo po bing and then had to head to iluma's K Suite for a gathering.


This was a really hectic week but nonetheless very, very fulfilling for me.
Will try to catch up on my sleep this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment