Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sick and Tired.

Metaphor of speech only.
Not really sick but really, really tired.

I am really looking forward to the Christmas break (I am even looking forward to this weekend itself!)
Really been unhappy about some things at work recently and its bugging me to the core.
Probably my mood swings will be coming soon.
Been a long, long time since I had cried out loud.
Maybe I should do that over the weekend.

Do the things that makes me feel better too:

1. Hug Amy and Michelle
2. Cry out loud (with tears hor)
3. Go to ECP at night and just listen to the waves (hopefully catch a cold)
4. Eat chocolate (that will ruin my plan to loose 2.5kg)
5. Sleep (like maybe for a 16 hour stretch)
6. Read Archies comic and eat chips at the same time

But this weekend is dedicated to the house cleaning for the Dong Ji.
Oh well..some things I still can do (I think)..

My colleague came in and saw my face, offered me a choc chip cookie - thanks.
That made my day - knowing that some people cares about others (genuinely).

2 comments:

  1. This is weird.. cos today i had the same feeling as u..

    feeling v down.. needing a big cry.
    See u on Sat for a big long HUG.

    ps nice album.. bring over this sat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? It's just bad this week for me. Seeing Big Boss tmrw am and now still on call..

    yeap, bringing the album over on Sat.

    ReplyDelete