Saturday, December 5, 2009

Off to the Airport.

It's 512 today. In old pager lingo, it means ' 我 爱 你 '.
Ya, I know - I just revealed how old I really am.

Anyway, today was the day to send ma off to the airport for her Gold Coast trip.
I had a full 12 hours of sleep last night and it felt really good!
Watched some cable in the morning - The Nanny. Man, I miss the show!
It was something I grew up with (ok, I revealed my age again) and it really brought back memories.
Headed to Ma's house at around 3 pm and as usual - grabbed Roxy for photos!


Albeit relunctant..


Looking at her mommy..

Close-up.

I kept keeping watch on the car as I forgot that I needed to put parking coupon!
Ami and Ma weren't ready so I had to keep an eye on 'Aunty' ( I was lazy to go down as there was only 1 lift serving the whole block).



Pretty straight eh?

Headed to the airport around 430 pm and on the way there Ami told ma to call Mich to take cab instead.
I didn't catch the hint until I saw my speedometer - 110km/h.
Got the hint already - reduced to 90km/h.
Ma's friends were meeting at 7 pm so we adjourned for dinner.
Took some photos after finishing the food.






It was raining and there was a jam at PIE when I was sending Michelle home.
Came back and went up to tell my MIL that I was going to Batam tomorrow.
FIL offered to wash the car before Yong returned but I told him I will be driving to work on Monday and since it has been raining these days - told him that it was ok.
Anyway, the rain today washed pretty much everything off.
Ok, off to shower and bed for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment