Thursday, December 31, 2009

Roxy's Home!!

In my earlier post, I've mentioned that Roxy went for surgery to remove her uterus.
She's suffering from Pyometra - hormonal abnormality with or without bacteria infection of the uterus.
It's a rather unclear case of illness (which I've found a lot of different explanations on the web) but it's basically affecting the uterus of female dogs which have not been spayed.
The best way to cure this is to remove the uterus of the femal dog.
Which is what Roxy went through a couple days back.

She's home now!

Yong drove Michelle and me this morning to fetch Roxy home.
She's still on medication and she's still not eating.
She's lost a lot of weight from the illness and surgery.
Now, I just hope that she'll start eating some food (any kind of food) to regain her strength.


On her way home..


First gift from her after coming out of her cage.


Look at her ribs and tummy - all the weight gone.
No more my pui pui already.



Very reluctuntly looking at the camera.


Resting on the sofa with a blanket over her.
The next photo is her stitching so please be prepared.


Smaller photo so it isn't that scary.
Nonetheless, the wound was pretty big.


Waiting for her mummy to come home.
Think she was pretty tired.
As she wasn't eating, she was on drip at the Vet the past days.


She was drooling which explains the tissue.

All that matters is she's home now.
Now I pray that she'll be eating soon so as to get the energy she needs to become healthy again.

WE LOVE YOU ROXY!!!

1 comment:

  1. I know i said this a lot today.. but just let me THANKS u once more.

    ReplyDelete