Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas lights...

Since I was at Orchard to catch Michelle's performance, I took some time to snap some photos of the Christmas deco.
Will probably be going back on Boxing day to take in the full sights.




There were some busking like this was 2 acrobat ladies.
Some carolling, performances etc etc along the road.
It was really jam packed.



Ferrero Rocher Christmas Tree outside Taka!
Jin Xiang!!!!
Yong told me there was a tree inside Taka made of chocolate - I had to see it for myself.
It wasn't chocolate but teddy bears!!

 

Cuteness!!!

On Friday, over lunch with Mike and Ella, the TV was showing Japan Hour.
They were showing this snack which made me had a craving.
So, I went to the basement to get it..




Red Bean!!



Took this from Yong's car - look at the mad traffic!
It was 10+ pm on a Sunday night!
I think Singaporeans started to clear their leave = no need to work on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment