Monday, December 21, 2009

Family support.

I remember in poly when I was in Dragonboat, we had only 2 races a year.
Had always hoped that my family was there to support me.
Although Daddy was in a bad shape he never failed to wake me up to go for trainings.

This time round, I know Michelle had some tough times getting in to the Ngee Ann Batucada team.
She told me that there was a public performance over the weekend outside Ngee Ann City.
How could I have missed it?

Michelle, hang on to your dreams and work hard for it.
But please don't neglect your studies.
We love you!!

Some photos and un-cut vids from Sunday..
I was a little late for the first performance (think it started earlier than the 845 pm that Michelle told me)












After this, there was a second performance which Yong made it in time to see.
He had a wedding dinner to attend.
Thanks for making it for Michelle.












Here are the uncut vids..


Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


Part 4


Part 5


Part 6

Even Yong said you looked like you were having fun.
That's all that matters right?

Love you always,
Ivy


2 comments:

  1. The Indian guy leading the pak looks familiar.. i've seen him somewhere.. and i confirm he is not a student @ NYP right ?? a bit old right ?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehhh, my school is np! and nope, he's in police force i think. 19 years old, dropped out of school. anyway, thank you very much for coming to see me! :D LOVE YOU A LOTTTTTTTTTTT!

    ReplyDelete