Thursday, June 10, 2010

13 year old?

I must say that my sisters and I are blessed with some very good genes.
We tend to look younger than we really are (in numbers).
At times, we do still find it a chore.
For instance, when we go clubbing, buy 4D, buy cigarettes etc they would ask for our I/C. =P
I learnt a lesson yesterday that I should be real appreciative that I look younger than I really am.

Was heading home after work and boarded the bus with 2 girls sitting at the last row.
They were chatting and I heard one of them say that she was approached by a bank promoter asking her to apply a credit card.
The problem was?
She was only 13 (or so she says).

PS to Ami: we should be really, really glad =P

2 comments:

  1. i'm usually v grateful for the wonderful genes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. the word in context is 'usually'...hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete