Monday, June 7, 2010

Guilt Free Shopping!

You read it right!
I went on a guilt free shopping spree at Vivo yesterday.
All thanks to Yong (amongst other men) for the sponsorship.

Pull & Bear top and shorts.
I absolutely love the prints!

Mango cropped cardi in black, knee length khaki pants and olive colored shorts.
Exactly S$99.00.

F21 loot.
They're having a promotion of 10% for S$75-S$149 and 15% for above S$150 spending.
UOB cardholders get additional 5% off.
The damage at F21 was about S$70+ for 4 tops.

I love this the most.
Very girly with all the baubles on the neckline.
The black cami's lace was spoilt and I didn't check so I'm heading down to F21 to change it.
The olive tube didn't fit me as nicely as I thought it would so I'll be heading to change it too.
Hopefully I don't spend more moolah..

This was bought by me at TPY hub.
It's actually black in color.
S$20.

Last but not least, Canmake perfect brown eyes.
Will be doing a short comparison between this and MM's palette in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment