Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Shopping on Fathers' Day.

Probably my dad would have hated it but a family that shops together, stays together! haha..
Went out to do some shopping on Sunday with Ma and Ami.

Cam whore a bit before heading out to meet Ma and Ami.
At Centerpoint Mac after shopping at OG.
Dinner at CQ's Brewerks.
Ma's reaction is so cute!
After that Ma and Ami left.
Yong and I watched the 1st half of Slovakia V Paraguay match.
Headed home after that.

Some stuff 'I' bought...
Tidbits from OG and M&S.
I love the cereal that Senior recommended back during MC days and I am still eating it!
On sale now!
Ami, I realised I forgot my M&S socks that I left at the fitting room entrance =X

Tweezer (Yong's), Bourjois healthy mix foundation and Kate Diamond Cut eyes LE palette.
The Bourjois foundation smells like fruits!
I got the Kate palette in Gold instead of silver (S$27)
Can't wait to try them out soon.
Watsons haul.
Ginvera green tea marvel gel was going at 2 for S$21.60 which is a good 34% off.
Since I had the Everyday card, rebate was 6% over the weekends so it was an even better deal.
Happened to pass by a Mango that the whole store was virtually on sale.
Got the cropped cardi at S$19.
My previous black one was S$35 I think.
It's really easy to match and comfy.
This is in purple - looks a little off here.
What I was wearing - Mickey tee!

No comments:

Post a Comment