Monday, June 28, 2010

Great Weekend~

Had a great weekend just spending time with my loved ones and close friends.
Headed to watch Toy Story 3 at Suntec on Sat morning - thanks to Sarah for letting me have 2 tickets.























I fell in love this photo while I was searching for one to use in this post.
Love the colors and all the characters in the show!
It brought a tear to my eye near the ending.
Yong would probably say that I cried.
Very touching ending. I shan't spoil it for those who have yet to watch this movie.
Makes you think about the toys that you had.
I might be crazy to think that they do have a life hor?
Also, these toys don't seem as scary as Chucky or teletubbies?
Hahaha...you must be careful with the toys you bring home!

After that we headed to Orchard to do some shopping.
Was supposed to head to Ion but the 'Orchard Rd Shopping Centre location illiterate' husband of mine parked at Somerset@313 =).
It's ok, we walked back and forth to Ion.
I just found out that Sephora had a huge store in Ion.
Must find some time (and $$$) to spend there soon!

Met Don, ah bud and some new friends at night for a little partying at Fly.
This was before watching the Uruguay v South Korea match at Gallery bar.

Headed to Baby Faith's full month celebration at Conrad.
Stole this photo of Senior's blog =X
She was so pretty!!
You know for some babies, how you can't really tell the gender in the beginning?
Faith's not like that.
At one view, you'd probably know she was a girl.
Very soft features!
Another model in the making!

Went to get my glasses made at Bryan's place and then headed back home.
It's a real hectic weekend but it felt great to spend time with Yong and other friends.
Some whom I think I've not met for a few years.

Looking forward to next weekend!
BATAM here I come!

3 comments:

  1. Oei! u gg to batam this weekend too? me gg wz my colleagues! where u staying?

    ReplyDelete
  2. serious??i am heading to holiday inn!! u lei?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard the movie was awesome :) And the pic of the baby is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete