Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sister-ly time.

Received a call from my dear Michelle on Wednesday night after 10:30pm (I was already dozing off in bed) asking if I wanted to meet for dinner on Thursday.
I was like thinking sure, why not (than went to sleep).
I do miss the sister-ly time we had when we were all staying together.
Just do nothing but laying on the bed and chit-chatting about girl stuff.
I was thinking to myself - why the sudden call to meetup when I only met them on Tuesday?

Ami than sms-ed on Thursday if we wanted to do manicure since she had balance from her package that was signed 2-3 years back. Ok lor, why not?
I headed to trim my hair before meeting them at NYNY for dinner.
It was really so much fun.
Shall we commence to Batam for an overnight stay??
We can go shopping, eat A&W, go for massage, watch a movie and chit chat the night away or do mani and pedi!!Hahaha...

My nails from mani.
Orly salmon pink french mani.

1 comment: