Thursday, June 3, 2010

Phuket 24-26 May 2010.

*Another Photo Intensive Post*
I gave up waiting for the rest of the photos from the rest of the gang.
Well, I am feeling slightly better after Yong's care, the doctor's medications and lotsa sleep!
Back at work in office after the arduous long weekend.

Loads of photos from my end but since it's only 3 day's I'm going to squeeze it all into this post.
We took Jetstar and stayed at Burasari at Patong.

Jetstar's flight was at 830am that means we needed to check in at 630am.
Took the MRT to the airport.

Met the gang for breakfast at BK inside T1.
Surprisingly, I didn't get anything from DFS this time round.

Yong looks pretty happy eh?
Long deserving holiday after Japan in Feb.

For those wondering, Jetstar has got inflight shopping too!
The items are not that bad too.

Kelvin & Skyy.

Skyy & me!

Checking in at Burasari.
We got lucky as this was at 10am and there was 1 room ready for us.
We left all our baggages there and headed out for lunch first.
The 3 ladies of the trip.
Cha Yen!
Waiting for lunch.
My Pad Thai with chicken.
Side dish of spring roll.
The rest of the gang went swimming but since my period came, I gave it a miss.
Yong and I went to Jungceylon for a little bit of shopping.

Kelvin put in their reservation that they were on Honeymoon so their room had some special deco and a chocolate cake.
Since they didn't eat cake - I ate it!
Was pretty yummy!!
Ah Poh booked a premium room but since we had all the perks of a free dinner etc and he didn't, they upgraded his room.
It was pretty huge and has a balcony that had a day bed.
We headed out for massage and seafood dinner before heading back to rest for the day.

Day 2, Yong and Kelvin went for ATV, Poh and the rest went for Elephant ride, Skyy stayed in hotel to surf the net and I headed to the beach to tan.
I was supposed to meet them back at the hotel but when I realise it, they came to join me at the beach!

We are comparing the size of the bottle and I wasn't really drinking.

Kelvin with my hat trying to look like beach boy..ahha..
I went swimming in the ocean and they cam-whore with my camera!
Too hot..Magnum!!
I look weird in this photo...
This looks better..

Our 3 musketeers..
Half the gang decided to go for banana boat.
3/4 of them came back with superficial injuries!! hhahaah!!
Who say banana boat is a safe 'sport'?

Headed back to the pool to R&R after the sky turned a little cloudy.
That didn't spare them from sun burn.

We had a free dinner at the resort and thus did not join the rest of the gang for dinner.
Our  apetitisers - some which we had no idea what it was.
Our mains - 2 red curry, 1 green curry (all very spicy) and 1 coconut soup (not spicy) with rectangular block of rice.
Desert - Red Ruby!
We met up with the rest of the gang and headed out for our last massage.
Ah Poh's massue wasn't here yet so he sat outside and tried to ask tourists in.
It was a real funny sight and he was a real funny guy!

After this, it was downhill all the way.
Started with Ah Poh, me and than Skyy.
We all came down with food poisoning.
Wednesday was a wasted day as Skyy and I practically slept in the whole day until 6pm.
The doctor came to see us at around 8am in the morning.
The only meal I was able to eat at around 4pm without puking it out was the small cup noodles that Kelvin and Yong went to get.
There was tigger, pooh and piglet I think.
Was pretty yummy.

When we arrived at the airport, there was this girl with her legs and arms bandaged.
She was in worse shape than us physically.
Although I don't know her but I do wish for her to get well soon.


Lesson learnt:
No matter how short or near the trip, please buy travel insurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment